Who we are?
We are Clay Stage, and claystage.com is our website! Nice to meet you 🙂
What personal data we collect and why?
- If you leave a comment on our site, we collect the data shown in the form, and your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- On our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- The comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- We do not accept user registration, so you do not even have to worry about it. But if by chance 😡 you stop to our Login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. Either way you are not supposed to access that page, so go away!
Embedded content from other websites
- We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to improve our website.
- Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to your browser on the date of your visit, instead of your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with any personally identifiable information.
- You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing your return visits to this site by disabling cookies on your browser. Please refer to your browser settings for additional information on disabling cookies.
- We also use third party advertisements to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed.
- This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
- When a hidden URL defined by us is visited, the wfCBLBypass cookie is set to verify the user can access the site from a country restricted through country blocking. This will be set for anyone who knows the URL that allows bypass of standard country blocking. This cookie is not set for anyone who does not know the hidden URL to bypass country blocking.
What rights you have over your data?
- You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data?
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
For questions or more information contact info [a] claystage.com